Аubergines in Parma with mozzarella
For 4 servings you will need:
How to prepare:
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
2. Pour the oil into the frying pan and skip the garlic until golden.
3. Add tomatoes, salt, pepper. Bring to a light boil and keep on low heat for 15 minutes.
4. Peel the aubergines and cut along 5 to 6 plates each.
5. Roll the aubergines in flour.
6. Fry the aubergines in olive oil on both sides to a brownish hue (note that the eggplant soak up the oil).
7. Cut the mozzarella into thin slices.
8. Take the baking mold and lightly grease it with tomato sauce.
9. Lay a layer of aubergines and top layer of mozzarella.
10. Pour tomato sauce and lay another layer of aubergines with tomatoes, and on top a layer of mozzarella.
11. Bake in the oven until mozzarella melts and turns brownish (about 30 minutes).